Qing Ming ancestral prayers for public will be open from 25 March to 14 April 2021. Columbarium and Ancestral Hall will be opened to public. As NO incense will be allowed to into the Columbarium, the Monastery has set up an additional booth (Bao En Tan) for visitors to pray with incense. In compliance with the prevailing Government’s Covid 19 rules and regulations, all visitors must book a timeslot online via our online booking system based on a first come first serve basis. All entry strictly by appointment only.
Please follow the rules as below:
Rules for Qing Ming Festival
1. All visitors must book a timeslot online via our booking system https://forms.gle/QM8K8kdgaUmWvQNG8, you will receive a booking confirmation email. IMPORTANT : Confirmation email MUST be furnished at entrance in exchange for entry.
2. Each group of ancestral prayers should not exceed 5 pax of family members at each point of time.
3. Prayer duration will be restricted to 30 minutes as per booking timeslot.
IMPORTANT: Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking timeslot.
4. In-line with prevailing Government Covid-19 advisories PLEASE DO NOT bring any prayer items including food, drink, incense paper etc. The Monastery WILL provide prayer items including fruits, flowers, vegetarian food etc. daily.
5. The Monastery’s Venerable will be chanting at the set-up booth (Bao En Tan) daily. Due to prevailing Government regulations on venue capacity, to allow for a greater number of booking timeslots, visitors are unable to partake in the above chanting sessions.
6. Upon reaching the set-up booth (Bao En Tan) please provide our staff with the ancestor’s name and urn numbers for directional guidance.
7. Our carpark will be open, however as parking lots are limited, visitors are encouraged to come by public transport.
Safety Rules and Regulations
In compliance with prevailing Government Rules and Regulations, all visitors MUST COMPLY with the safety rules as below:
1. Temperature taking at entrance point, check in/out by using SafeEntry or Trace Together Token.
2. Face Mask must be worn properly at all times.
3. Keep at least 1 meter apart from each other.
4. After praying, please leave the monastery as soon as possible, do not linger or congregate.
5. If you are unwell, especially with running nose, please consult your doctor and do not visit the Monastery.